Terms & Conditions – Online mentor-led workshops
The following information outlines the Attendee Registration terms and conditions for workshops organized by The RE:Project, including payment and cancellation policies.
1. By registering for and/or attending the Workshop (as defined below), participants are bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the individual’s responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
2. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the “Workshop” means any forum, plenary session, summit, discussion session, virtual gathering, and/or presentation, the details of which are as confirmed in the registration process between the participant and The RE:Project .
3. In order to attend the workshop, participants must pay the relevant Registration fee in full – or have paid in full on their behalf – immediately upon confirmation or by the Workshop Date. Confirmation by The RE:Project of registration for the Work shop forms a binding commitment for payment of the full relevant registration fee by the individual participant.
4. If an invoice is requested, payment will be required by no later than the Workshop Date. If payment is not received before then, The RE:Project reserves the right to cancel the registration without notice. Payment may be made by Paypal, credit card or online bank transfer.
5. Discount Policy. The RE:Project does provide some official discounts from the prevailing standard published rates (as per the registration webpage). Only one discount type/code can ever be applied against published standard rates. The RE:Project reserves the right to reject any registrations where a double-discount is deemed to have been applied.
6. Online/virtual workshops refunds are not available. In the case of The RE:Project cancels the online work shop series, annual tickets will be reimbursed on a prorated basis. Should you not be able to attend the single work shop you registered for, The RE:Project will allow a substitute registrant or delay registration to the next online work shop. You need to email email@example.com to reschedule for another upcoming event with the same price.
7. Tickets can be transferred to colleagues. A request to transfer a participant’s confirmed registration to a colleague should be made by giving written notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org The RE:Project reserves the right to deny a request for such a substitution, but it will not unreasonably do so.
8. Photographs, screenshots and/or filming will be taken at the Workshop by an official photographer and/or videographer, which may be used in post Workshop publicity and in future marketing materials. By completing registration, the participant consents to the official photographer and/or videographer taking such photographs and/or video, which may feature the participant, and the use of such photographs and/or video as described. If the participant does not want his/her photograph to be taken and/or does not want to be filmed, The RE:Project must be notified prior to the Workshop. Participants can do so by giving written notice via email to email@example.com
9.The views expressed by any speaker at the Workshop are only representative of the speaker’s own opinions and cannot in any way be attributed to The RE:Project. The RE:Project disclaims any liability for views expressed by any speaker at the Work shop.
10. The RE:Project reserves the right to reject a ticket sale or refuse entry if it is deemed that the potential attendee would in some way be an inappropriate delegate, in which case a full refund will be given if a ticket has been purchased. In the workshop of inappropriate behavior by any individual in the view of The RE:Project or the Workshop leader, they may be refused entry or asked to leave and excluded from the Workshop without refund or compensation.
11.The details of the Work shop shown in any material supplied by The RE:Project to the participant are correct at the time of printing/publishing, but the participant shall be responsible for checking with The RE:Project that no alterations have been made.